Its a girl thing

Its a girl thing
Make me up, Make-up by...Lisa Smith

Monday, November 14, 2011

Blogging...Really, me?

So I guess it's time to break out and get envolved 100% since working at Champs Salon for 15 years and not knowning anything else. I feel like suddenly I'm thrusted into the throws of the 21st century a little late however.
Not only have I relocated my bussiness from Tempe, but I'm booking online now, and all that comes with that is unreal. I thought I was busy with life and business before but my new salon Leidan Mitchell Salon and Spa located in Chandler has this wonderful website and if that wasn't enough I COULD have my own website. Get photographed and have my picture on their facebook page, show my own business facebook page with a link to my website or blog. HOLY MOLY my head is spinning. It's kind of like be careful what you wish for...
The question is do I have time for all this, I'm a pretty busy Mom first and foremost, but I do love my business. I feel like I've been born again only this time its the real deal...
So watch for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment